We are one of the largest Galfer Braking Dealers in the United States. We are here to help you with your Brake Lines & Rotors for Motorcycle, Cruiser, ATV, DirtBike, Snowmobile & Custom Applications. Click Here
Iceland, Russia, South Africa
Uruguay, Brazil, Argentina
Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong
Scotland, Ireland, France, Finland
Sweden, Poland, Turkey, Greece
Italy, Australia, New Zealand
Chile, Indonesia, Malaysia
Singapore, Cyprus, Israel, Chile
Saudi Arabia, DuBai, Romania Call 530-391-1356 9-5 PST M-F to place your order or EMAIL pashnit33 at yahoo.com with your product request.
What is BILL PAY?
Bill Pay is relatively new, but our long-time clients are asking for it: Bill Pay is on-line banking. You log into your bank, and ask them to cut an old-fashioned check. Your bank then mails it for you. No more stamps, envelopes, etc. However,
we'll take 4% off your order. CONTACT US at Pashnit33 AT yahoo DOT com for more details or call the order in to 530-391-1356 9-5 PST M-F. USA Customers only.
Galfer stainless steel lines improve your braking & shifting power by preventing hose expansion. Unlike OEM rubber lines, Galfer stainless steel lines do not expand under pressure so they require less pressure to operate at their maximum. Galfer SS lines feature Teflon inner hoses wrapped by the highest quality braided stainless steel. Each line is covered by a flexible clear plastic that will not discolor over time. This covering protects fenders and bodywork from scratches. The hose end fittings and banjo bolts are stainless steel for maximum durability. All kits include crush washers. Hose end fitting will vary depending on application.
Why should you buy
Galfer Stainless Steel Braided Lines:
• Galfer braided lines are made of an outer mesh of braided cable, an inner Teflon tube and a PVC/Hytrel coating over the full length of the line, to protect the bike from scratches and the clutch fluid from the weather.
• Factory assembled for correct fit and reliability.
• PTFE 62 Teflon liner creates zero expansion effect translating into a stronger, more progressive brake action
• Includes banjo bolts and washers (Torque to 12-15 ft. lbs.)
Standard kit has silver fittings with your choice of line coating colors.
IMPORTANT: Any color combo except clear-over-silver with silver fittings is a special order and will take about 6-9 days before it ships out!!
Galfer Line kits are made with Dupont Teflon Steel braided cable. There are 16 braided lines of steel around the inner section, making the line expansion close to zero under all conditions.
Galfer lines come with a lifetime warranty. Color fade, hazing, even crashing your bike will not void the warranty. Simply contact Galfer directly, supply some information,and get your new line!
Galfer hose meets or exceeds the following tests and requirements: SAEJ 1401, UNE 26-399-89, ISO 3996. Temperature range : -67/ +464(f). Galfer lines will require less pressure at the brake lever to actuate the clutch.
All Galfer lines are coated the entire length of the line to protect the bike from scratches and the brake fluid from humidity.
All Galfer line kits include all the necessary banjo bolts and washers.
Buy Now: Clutch Lines
1) Obtain the part no. of the Clutch Line you would like. 2) Write the Galfer Part No. in the text box below and click 'Add to Cart'.
3) Need Brake Lines? Link over and add those items to your Shopping Cart.
3) Use the automated Paypal system to order or call your order into me at 530-391-1356.
Click 'Add to Cart' Buttons to purchase Brake or Clutch Lines
Make sure to include part number with your order.
Look up Part Numbers using list below.
Custom fittings? Email request to pashnit33 at yahoo.com NOTE: Linked Brakes, ABS, 3+ Line kits, etc require quote
1) Don't want to use Paypal? Phone: 530-391-1356 9-4 M-F PST. (No answer, try back 30 minutes)
2) Credit cards accepted: Visa/MC, Discover, AMEX
3) email address is 'pashnit33 at yahoo.com'
Shipping to Canada: One box of lines is $10, two sets is $15 Overseas shipping: (ie England, South Africa, etc) Request ship quote
is supported by its members through a $20
yearly subscription to California
Motorcycle Roads. Haven't subscribed?
Do so today, takes only
seconds! Haven't registered? Do
so, then subscribe.
Click below to view
Motorcycle Tours in California
Where do you want to ride today? Click on the Map! Read over 600 pages of text, thousands of photos, Viewable with $20 Yearly Subscription Gain Instant Access! Non-Members: Join Here. Pashnit Members: Subscribe Here.